WOW!!! God is sooo good! This past weekend, the college I am attending had a weekend called InVision. Many students from all over come and check out the college. We had a few chapel times and during the worship I was praying that God would use me. I had felt like I had nothing to give, but I knew God uses anyone! There was a time of prayer after the speaking and I felt like God kept nudging me to go up and pray for this one young lady. I went, not knowing what to say, then God's words were flowing through me and He was speaking to her! I finished praying with her, and sat down with my friend. God once again used me. I knew her past and all the hurt she was facing and things she was dealing with. Then I started to visualize this beautiful picture of healing. Sitting there I just shared what I saw. I don't know what happened after that.
Friday night we had another service, this one had some of the youth groups in the city attend. During the alter time, I saw one of my youth and just shared with her what God was telling me and what a beautiful moment. While worship was going I opened my Bible and was like "God if you want me to share this verse with someone, then show me!" Not long after one girl (one of the InVisioners) came up to me and I knew she was the one that the verse was for. After I prayed with her. I can not remember what I was saying, I believe God worked once again in that moment! This weekend was filled with crazy God moments, and never before had I stepped out of my comfort zone and shared what God was putting on my heart! It was truly and incredible experience!
I am more excited than ever to see what God wants to do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment